Below are the steps you need to take in order to replace or install the battery:
- 1.) Padlock must be unlocked. Pull the shackle to "open" position.
- 2.) Pull the rubber cover from the bottom of the Padlock out, and release the Torx screw.
- 3.) Release the Torx screw located below the shackle on the inside of the Padlock and remove the back cover.
- 4.) Release the 3 screws that secures the battery cover and pull the tab to remove the battery.
- 5. Replace the Rechargeable Lithium Battery, close the battery cover and secure it with the 3 screws.
- 6. Insert the back cover and tighten the Torx screw located below the shackle on the inside of the Padlock.
- 7. Tighten the Torx screw at the bottom of the Padlock and plug the rubber cover into place.
- 8. Push the shackle to ‘close’ position for the Padlock to automatically lock.
You may also follow the video below!.